- Interview with Enrollment Representative, or Office Manager.
- No active Felony (ARS32-1606) in the past five years or Unprofessional
Conduct (ARS 32- 1601).
- Students must have a TB clearance, skin test within the last 6 months or
chest X-ray within the last year. (form required for record).
- Student must have medical clearance from their primary physician and
provide copy of drug test results.
- Proof of Citizenship (US Birth Certificate or Passport) or proof of legal
- CPR Certification (classes offered at MedStar on a monthly basis)
Fingerprint services on site 1 card =$15 2 cards =$25
CNA training Arizona
Arizona CNA schools
CNA programs Arizona
Arizona CNA school
CNA school Arizona
Arizona CNA training
Arizona CNA programs
Copyright 2009, MedStar Academy, All Rights Reserved
Above requirements must be completed and submitted within the
first week of class
** High School diploma or GED are not requirements for enrollment.
|Copyright 2009, MedStar Academy, All Rights Reserved
|CNA and CAREGIVER Admission Requirements
|FIND OUT 1/2