MedStar Academy CNA School Phoenix, Arizona
MedStar Academy, Peoria, Arizona CNA School, Assisted Living Certified Caregiver School
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Phoenix, Arizona CNA Program)
- Assisted Living Facility Caregiver Program (Phoenix, Arizona CG Program)
- CPR Classes
- First Aid Classes
Reasons for Choosing MedStar Academy
- Exceptional State Board Exam Pass Rates! In 2013 92% of our Students passed their Written State Board Exam on their first attempt while 86% of our Students passed their Skills State Board Exam on their first attempt!
- Many other schools try to ‘cram it in’ with classes only a couple weeks long. MedStar focuses on quality above anything else offering training programs at a comfortable pace that allow for an engaged, comfortable educational experience for Students who are new to the Healthcare industry, or who may be a little nervous about returning to school.
- MedStar is Arizona’s Premier Healthcare Training Academy
- An Arizona State Board Approved Nursing School, headquartered in Peoria, AZ
- Focused on Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Assisted Living Facility Caregiver Programs (CG) – Majority of healthcare job openings are in these fields
- MedStar is an industry leader, servicing the most Independent Academy students in the West Valley of Pheonix, AZ.
- Conveniently located off the Loop 101 Freeway in the West Valley, in AZ MedStar serves the Peoria, Glendale, Surprise, Avondale & Goodyear areas. (Although our stellar reputation brings us students, from North Phoenix, AZ, Central Phoenix, AZ, and even East Phoenix, AZ)
- CNA State Board Exams are conducted at our facility – statistically Students score on average about 10% higher on the Exam when done in the environment that they trained in
- Students tend to be less nervous taking the CNA State Board Exam at MedStar since they are already familiar with the equipment and supplies
- Unlike other training schools, we closely monitor each student’s progress and suggest corrective action when needed to ensure success in the program
- “One-Stop Shop” for fulfilling all admission requirements and certification requirements
- School administration “holds your hand” and walks you through all steps necessary to complete forms/paperwork
- Flexible payment plans with no interest are available
- Financially distressed students may take advantage of our financing plan over 6-12 months